Belin Research Interests - References
- Ansolabehere, S., and Belin, T.R. (1993). "Poll Faulting," Chance, 6(1), 22-27.
- Belin, T.R. (1993), "Evaluation of Sources of Variation in Record Linkage through a Factorial Experiment," Survey Methodology, 19, 13-29.
- Belin, T.R., Diffendal, G.J., Mack, S., Rubin, D.B., Schafer, J.L., Zaslavsky, A.M. (1993), "Hierarchical Logistic Regression Models for Imputation of Unresolved Enumeration Status in Undercount Estimation" (with discussion), Journal of the American Statistical Association, 88, 1149-1166.
- Belin, T.R., Elashoff, R.M., Leung, K.M., Nisenbaum, R., Bastani, R. Nasseri, K., and Maxwell, A. "Combining Information from Multiple Sources in the Analysis of a Non-Equivalent Control-Group Design" in Case Studies in Bayesian Statistics 2, C. Gatsonis, et al., eds., New York: Springer-Verlag.
- Belin, T.R., Gjertson, D.W., and Hu, M.Y. (1997). "Summarizing DNA Evidence When Relatives are Possible Suspects," Journal of the American Statistical Association, 92, 706-716.
- Belin, T.R., Piacentini, J.P., Rotheram, M.J., and Song, J.W. (1997). "Handling Missing Items in a Multivariate Study of a Suicide Prevention Program," Proceedings of the ASA Biometrics Section.
- Belin, T.R., and Rolph, J.E. (1994). "Can We Reach Consensus on Census Adjustment?" (with discussion), Statistical Science, 9, 486-537.
- Belin, T.R., and Rubin, D.B. (1995a), "The Analysis of Repeated-Measures Data on Schizophrenic Reaction Times Using Mixture Models," Statistics in Medicine, 14, 747-768.
- Belin, T.R., and Rubin, D.B. (1995b), "A Method for Calibrating False-Match Rates in Record Linkage," Journal of the American Statistical Association, 90, 694-707.
10.Bussing, R., Schuhmann, E., Belin T.R., Widawski, M., Perwien, A. (1997). Diagnostic Utility of Two Commonly Employed ADHD Screening Measures among Special Education Students," Journal of the American Academy of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry.
11.Davanzo, P.A., Belin, T.R., Widawski, M.H., and King, B.H. (1997). "Paroxetine Treatment of Aggression and Self-Injury in Persons with Severe Mental Retardation," American Journal on Mental Retardation.
12.Diffendal, G.J., Zaslavsky, A.M., Belin, T.R., Schenker, N. (1994). "Influential Observations in the 1990 Post-Enumeration Survey," Proceedings of the 1994 Annual Research Conference, U.S. Bureau of the Census, Washington, D.C., 523-548.
13.Liu, M., Taylor, J.M.G., Belin, T.R. (1995). "Multiple Imputation and Posterior Simulation for Multivariate Missing Data in Longitudinal Studies," Proceedings of the ASA Biometrics Section, 142-147.